As a result of COVID-19, our team at Sonrisa Dental are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of all our patients and team members. During this time, we want to make it possible for every patient, new and existing, to maintain a healthy smile!
Additional safety measures due to COVID-19:
- Social distancing must be practiced in the waiting room.
- Common areas are sanitized every hour.
- All team members and patients will have their temperatures taken upon arrival.
- Online TeleDentistry available – Schedule a virtual visit with your dentist!
- Text2Chair protocol – Our team can communicate with you via text so we know when you arrive at our office and you know when your dentist is ready to see you. No need to wait in the waiting room!
- Our team is wearing PPE (personal protective equipment) & we ask that you bring a mask too!
As always, our top priority is ensuring that our office remains a healthy and clean environment for everyone that walks through our doors. If you have a fever 24 hours before your appointment, please contact us to reschedule. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our office. We look forward to seeing you soon!